Pfscashback.com Terms and Conditions
The cashback reward scheme Pfscashback.com is operated by V A C Media Ltd ("Our" "We" "Company") on behalf of PFS Prepaid Mastercard.
- This page outlines the terms and conditions of using our service. It clarifies our obligations to you and your obligations to us as our member. By joining and using our website you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions.
- All the images, content, database and code are copyright protected materials owned by Pfscashback.com. You are not allowed to copy, download or distribute images, content, database and code or any copyright protected materials without written permission from us.
- You are not allowed to advertise our services by inappropriate means such as spamming forums or other websites. If you wish to promote our products, please contact us.
Your membership with Pfscashback.com
- You must be a registered member of our website with a valid email address to obtain the rewards of our programme.
- Membership of the Pfscashback.com is only open to UK residents who are over the age of 18.
- Any memberships opened by a non-UK resident will be terminated and no cashback will be paid.
- We allow only one membership per person and not more than two memberships per household.
- You are not allowed to refer yourself as a friend for the purpose of earning friend referral bonuses.
- You agree not to apply for services or products which you do not intend to use, just for obtaining the cashback reward.
- In order to track your cashback amounts upon purchasing goods on the internet, you must first log onto our website, then follow the links to your required retailer site to make the purchase.
- No one except for yourself should use your membership cashback account for purchasing items or referring friends. Should any of your family or friends want to benefit from our cashback program, they should apply for their own membership on our website.
- When you join our website and follow our links to make an online purchase, we are entitled to a commission from the merchant for referring the sale. A proportion of this is then paid as cashback to you, our member.
- The amount of cashback you are expected to be paid is clearly displayed in the relevant merchant description. Unless specifically stated otherwise, you should assume that the calculation of cashback excludes postage and delivery costs and the VAT element of a sale. Please read our FAQ's to learn more about the process.
- If for any reason the merchants do not pay out the cashback amount to us (e.g. a purchased item is returned for a full refund before the cashback is released) we cannot offer you the cashback. Your purchases are tracked electronically by merchants or via third party networks, who report back to us to determine if cashback can be transferred.
- While we take the utmost care in reporting, we will not be held responsible for any errors in the merchants' tracking or reporting of your sale.
- We reserve the right to adjust your cashback account in certain circumstances, including inaccuracies in reporting, non-payment by merchants or goods returned.
- Whilst we make all reasonable efforts to advertise the correct cashback amounts, if there are any errors in advertising, we will only pay up to a maximum of 50% of the amount paid to us by the merchant on these occasions.
- We send out cashback payments every month (subject to the member reaching the minimum of £25 in approved balance). It is your responsibility to keep your payment and contact details updated on the website, as we will not be liable for any delays or losses caused by you failing to do so.
- If the amount owing to you is more than the minimum threshold, your Cashback payment will be paid to you 30 days in arrears. Cashback account balances under this amount will be carried forward to the next month.
- Should a retailer delay payment or cease trading then we will make every effort to recover your Cashback, however we make no guarantees of payment until funds have been received from the retailer, their agents or any party acting on their behalf.
- In the event that cashback payments do not reach your account, we will attempt to transfer the amount to the following months payment. You must ensure that your personal details are kept up to date in order for us to ensure cashback payments are received by you.
- All payments are paid to you on one of our partner PFS Prepaid Mastercard cards.
- If you already have a PFS Prepaid Mastercard you will be asked to provide the card account details on the profile page. You should do this before the first payout. All further payments will then be made to this account.
- If you do not have a PFS Prepaid Mastercard or have not yet registered your PFS Prepaid Mastercard on the profile page, a PFS Prepaid Mastercard will be provided to you on your next cashback payment.
- PFS prepaid Mastercard costs £8.95 this will be deducted from your first cashback amount once it has been credited to the PFS card.
- It is a condition of your membership with us that you have a valid email address where we can send weekly newsletters and updates.
- You can unsubscribe by clicking on the unsubscribe link in our newsletter. Even if you do not wish to receive our newsletters, we will still require your email address to send you cashback account updates and payment related information.
Your online purchases
- Please note that we only advertise the merchant's offers on our websites by displaying their links and products. We do not sell any of these products or services ourselves. If you make a purchase with a particular retailer, that retailer takes responsibility for all matters pertaining to the purchase, including the quality of the product/service purchased, any warranties, after sales service and so on.
- You agree NOT to contact any of our partner retailers in connection with any aspect of the cashback programme. Merchants do not deal with cashback related queries directly from our members. For queries relating to the cashback programme, untracked purchases or complaints, you agree to contact us by submitting a query at the online helpdesk at Pfscashback.com and NOT contact PFS Prepaid Mastercard.
Modifications to our terms and policies
- We reserve the right to modify our terms, conditions and policies and this agreement at our sole discretion. We will do this so by amending the terms on our website Pfscashback.com.
Cancellation of cashback accounts and Disputes
- To protect the interest of our participating retailers and our other members, we reserve the right to suspend, impose conditions on, or cancel any member cashback account/s if we suspect breach of our terms or fraudulent activities. This may include a permanent ban across all or some of the other websites we own or operate.
- We may periodically review member cashback accounts that have invalid details or long periods of inactivity, i.e. more than 12 months.
- We may, at our sole discretion suspend or cancel member cashback accounts if we are unable to contact you via email, despite trying to do so on at least 3 occasions.
- In the event of your cashback account being suspended or cancelled by us due to the above reasons, no cashback will be paid and any cashback accrued in your cashback account will be forfeited.
- If we suspend or cancel your account for suspected misuse or fraud, you agree not to attempt to join again under any identity to our website or any of our loyalty programs.
Disclaimers and Limitation of liability
- Financial products: With regards to financial products like mortgages, credit cards, loans etc, we do not make any recommendations on suitability. We only advertise the products based on the information provided by the merchants and their websites. Please do not decide to apply for a particular product just because a cashback incentive was advertised. We are neither qualified, nor intend to give financial advice. We recommend that you do your own research and seek specialist financial advice before you decide on a product.
- Our website and service are provided on "as is" and "as available" basis without any warranty of any kind on availability, functionality, fitness for a purpose, security or accuracy of information.
- Pfscashback.com will not be liable for any indirect, incidental or consequential loss or damage of any kind arising out of use of our website or inability to participate in our cashback program.
- You agree to indemnify pfscashback.com, its employees and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, damages, losses, legal fees in relation to any claims or actions brought against us arising out YOUR breach of these terms and conditions or that of our participating retailers.
- Our failure to enforce any of these terms and conditions will not waive our rights to enforce any of these terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions will be governed by the laws of the United Kingdom whose courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising in connection with them.
- These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.